View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 05:23 AM   #17
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
my pops started my love for music, not to mention violent movies and dirty magazines and whatever else he could sneak me while my mother wasnt around...

but, it was driving with my dad when i was young that kicked off my love for music. he didndt play me raffi, he played led zeppelin, van morrison, the stones, and hendrix. as i got older, he got me into blues and jazz, i heard "kind of blue" when i was 7, i was pretty much destined to be an obessor.

having cool parents has its downside though. my parents are one hundred percent liberal "live and let live" types, though they aren't hippys by any means. when i got caught smokin weed for the first time, i thought id get scolded but it ended up with my parets telling me about thier first pot experiences and that if i was going to do it i should do it around the house. when i started refusing to wear anything that wasn't ripped, my mom said, "self expression is important." when i would blast "angel of death" at full volume in my room at night, i would merely see my mom's head pop in to tell me to turn it down, and that she liked the guitar sounds. it was literally IMPOSSIBLE to rebel. untill i became addicted to oxycontin and alcohol, i guess that shocked them a bit.

man, I would've liked parents like those...