View Single Post
Old 05.05.2009, 10:00 AM   #275
DaveMartin
little trouble girl

DaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by negative8ball
I pre-ordered at my local Record Store (an option if you have a local indie to save shipping) and they said they thought the pre-order was ending soonish... but, if I remember correctly, the Pavement pre-order was available until ALMOST the actual release date... you basically have until they run out of time on pressing the pre-order bonus LP... though with Pavement, they obviously pressed some extras (as it was available for Record Store Day).
Buy Early Get Now will be available until we run out of LPs. We'll make an announcement when that time comes. Also, the Pavement BEGN Live LP is an entirely different Live LP from the Record Store Day Exclusive (very similar covers though.)
DaveMartin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|