View Single Post
Old 03.13.2018, 08:46 AM   #40574
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I've been listening to a load of MDC at the moment and decided to take a look on their wiki page. I was STUNNED to find out about this whole argument regarding Big Brains.

For those who don't know it...

Always a bummer when a band you love turn out to be total cunts

Rastafari are very close-minded when it comes to sexuality. They believe an old-fashioned division of gender, one where women are not to be included in smoke "sessions" and where a man is not to be tied down to one woman. They also have very rigid views on homosexuality. Rastafari take certain stuff in the Bible as literal as Evangelical Americans.