View Single Post
Old 05.21.2015, 07:53 PM   #46642
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You'll all have to stop me if I ever write anything that's "poorly researched." I write brief summaries of albums-- mostly from artists that I know quite well-- and I post them informally on an internet discussion board, along with a number of people who do the exact same thing.

I don't *research* every entry I make in the "What Are You Listening to?" thread. In fact, I don't research any of them. Why would I? How much time do you think I have, Genteel, to put into SYG posts?

I've made a living doing archival, observational, demographic/social and scientific research, and I'm damn good at it.
Are you sure you don't mean "fact-checking"... Still, pretty asinine, but at least I can imagine a scenario in which what you're saying might be true.

Next time I talk about why I like MBDTF more than The College Dropout, I'll be sure to include APA formatted citations of peer reviewed journal entries that provide supporting evidence for my arguments. Hopefully this will prove that I'm not just, y'know, writing whatever pops into my head (which of course, I am).

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|