View Single Post
Old 09.14.2008, 04:39 AM   #2045
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
(Have just sent you a PM, btw...)

I love Dublin too. It's a beautiful looking city, the people are really friendly, and it's got a great vibe to it. Did I tell you that my mate Dave lives there? (He lives south of the Liffey). You can't beat being in a proper Dublin boozer on a Saturday night - the booze and chat flowing freely, people staggering around trying to light their ciggies, bar and pub hopping.....ah, I really need to go back myself. Irish food is great! Good, hearty and healthy fare. There's some great cafes in Dublin too, both on the food and coffee front. I want to try and go to Belfast at some point too, that city sounds like a rocking place also.

Um, Charlotte DID have a camouflage jacket! . Before these comparisons get too spooky, panic ye not. I think that Charlie was still listening to Marilyn Manson when she was 15 (her music tastes have improved immeasurebly since then ), and I know that most definitely weren't.