View Single Post
Old 03.27.2018, 10:00 AM   #40610
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You don't really taste the vodka. It does taste slightly different though. Not better than their regular gin Martini but still a lot better than you might imagine. And that barman/bar is amazing. You instantly feel like you're in a black and white movie - albeit at iMAX prices.
oh yeah, those old-school hotels rule! so you’ve been there eh? cool. a good hotel bar will 1000 times beat a fuckin starbucks to hang out and think.

and yeah vodka will only soften the gin taste (since gin is just flavored vodka), and as a gin lover i thought this was anathema but... i read that kina lillet was flavored with quinine (quinine is the main flavor/pharmaceutical in tonic water) and so maybe that was to bring balace to the mix? i’ve never tried kina lillet though so i can’t know. maybe some day!

my favorite gin-amaro cocktail though is the negroni: gin, campari and vermouth, i think in equal parts it was? on ice, with orange. o man o man... so tasty it’s dangerous. DANGEROUS. i liked campari better when was colored with beetlejuice though, but i’ll drink the new vegan version anyway.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|