View Single Post
Old 05.17.2017, 07:00 AM   #21032
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses

Watched the original Terminator last night. It's both better and worse than I'd remembered. I'd forgotten how bad some of the acting is (you know you're in trouble when Arnie's the most convincing character) and the silly dialogue, but I'd also forgotten just how brutal the action scenes were. It's classic Cameron: great when he's dealing with action but hopeless with the other, more 'human' stuff. The biggest frustration is he always insists on shoehorning in that side of things side when it really isn't necessary (think of Newt in Aliens) and he just makes a pigs ear of it anyway. He's like those stand up comedians who insist on ending each show with a song.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|