View Single Post
Old 01.02.2015, 11:10 AM   #18408
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Just added Repulsion to my Netflix queue. Can't believe I've never heard of this one before.

We have RED and MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT waiting for us to get to.

magic in the moonlight was entertaining but not "ooooh"-- one of his light comedies. is red the kieszlowski one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
I watched Life of Brian and Rare Exports on Exmas (tradition!)

ha ha ha life of brian-- perfect! haven't heard of rare exports but now i'm curious

anyway, just watched--

FRANCES HA (noah baumbach, 2013)

this one is about being a white girl stuck in a post-college phase in brooklyn. it's a whole lot like "girls" but in movie form (it even had some cast members from "girls") . it was strange to find the director was noah baumbach-- i thought it was someone much younger when it started-- it felt a bit like andrew bujalski circa 2005 . oh, baumbach cowrote it with greta gerwig which is probably why. i like greta gerwig-- she's like this adorable giantess, and her character here will make you cringe and be sad a lot for her. but it's not a tragedy. oh, hollywood! i want to see the tragedy version of that story now. kinda like melinda & melinda.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|