View Single Post
Old 04.11.2012, 08:31 AM   #586
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
i am still confused as to what people mean when they say "asian music". i mean asia is a big fucking place with a ton of countries, each of which (for the most part) has a rich history, its own culture if not many different cultures and histories. so i am not really sure what anybody, except for someone deeply rooted in western prejudice and misconceptions of "the east" could mean when they declare that an entire continent's music sucks or that most of its music "seems to be some weird tacky interpretation of other music."
sway thinks most asian music sucks and most music sucks in general because he can't see beyond the 5 white boy rock n roll bands he listens to. presumably because he's still attached to some boyhood rock n roll fantasy or because he's just a close-minded cunt. whatever it is though, it's extremely sad that someone at sway's age has such a limited scope on things. i shit on louder a lot but i'd rather see a million drake posts than one post of sway giving his outdated ultimately lame rhetoric.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|