View Single Post
Old 09.07.2006, 10:29 AM   #90
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh i love the bank sometimes.

anywa im back briefly to respond--

toko-- i did that and it was great. people from all over the place. i ended up having this delicious fling with a wonderful german girl. best relationship ever! lasted 3 days, no time for fights and bullshit, and we wrote letters afterwards. peruvian girls can be very hot or very ugly but they are invariably difficult, ha ha.

anyway cebiche you want to grab on the COAST not the mountains. if you're into surfing there are a lot of great places.

pookie-- all that fried stuff will give you colon cancer man. not trying to jinx you, but you better watch out.

and porkie i saw BACON but not francis, you jokester....

well i gotta go again. bummer. what could be better than hanging out here all day, making no money? but i digress...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|