View Single Post
Old 02.04.2009, 10:55 PM   #66
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i'm saying. you'll overlook a band's faults if they fit what you deem as "good" or cool or in line with what you already listen to.

and you can use it against other bands. like The Fall's shittiest song could destroy Animal Collective's most beautiful, breathtaking moment any day. Just sayin'. is a kind of ridiculous statement. but i think you meant it, and it proves my theory. the fall are a perfect band for most people on this board because they hit on that aesthetic. and animal collective isn't on the same level and never could be, or you won't give them a chance to be, because you already have them pigeon-holed. and lots of people here think they make some 'pseudo-hippie' bullshit or whatever it was that cantankerous and rob said about them many months ago.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|