View Single Post
Old 06.16.2010, 01:14 PM   #149
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i want to see as many good games as i can and not 144dbs of dumbass blowhorn.

I really don't think they've affected the quality of the games at all so far. Most of the players play in Europe and S'th America which can be just us noisey, even without trumpets. It's bad refereeing decisions (which we've thankfully had very few of so far) that will once again prove pivotal. That and the lightness of the ball, which really does seem to be affecting players, especially during free-kicks and corners - but i suspect that'll right itself in a round or two.

World cups always have their problems. The heat of America and Japan, the high altitude of Mexico, the lightness of the ball and the stadium noise in S'th Africa. But that's all just part of the event.

If you wanna see seriously disruptive stadium conditions, come to Europe.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|