View Single Post
Old 06.16.2010, 12:52 PM   #144
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
and last night was a SHIT SHOW. I was so upset.

this is after reading about how Doc Rivers was on the NY Knicks team that had a 3-2 lead heading back to Houston and my beloved Rockets took it to the hilt winning the 94 championship. they asked Rivers if he had discussed this with his team and he said he had, because it is important to finish when you have the chance, and not let a team get hope.

He said the Celtics team was too young to remember that series and that they rreally did not care. it showed last night. stupid assholes.

only cuz you were rooting for Boston, though honestly I don't usually enjoy 20 pt spreads either, they are not very excitied nor entertaining to watch, but this is the scripted drama of the Championships, and it is a fucking nail bitter. I usually don't keep up with futbol for the same reasons, it is kinda boring to me, it is dragged out unless I know what it is worth. In the Championships, huge deficits are OK, especially after Boston humiliated LA in Game 5

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|