View Single Post
Old 05.03.2007, 07:16 AM   #8
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

2) why do cartoon characters almost always only have 4 fingers? is it just because it's easier to draw them that way or...

Hands are notoriously difficult to draw. Look at children's drawings with their bird wing like arms. It's much easier to draw a hand with three fingers and a thumb because it then doesn't have to look like a hand. It resembles a hand, but it doesn't have to be perfect. Same reason why cartoon characters eyes and mouths aren't really accurate, it removes them from reality but also allows them to represent the things they are supposed to. Also makes for easier replication.

Quote:
5) why does almost every surf band fill their album with covers? seriously, almost every surf band has a few originals and a million covers.. why is this?

Covers are fun

Quote:
6) why do girls wear thongs? like, okay, the intention of thongs was to hide panty lines, but they wear thongs sticking out of their jeans and shit... that's fucking disgusting. don't these whores know that boy shorts are way sexier anyway?

Some people like them. But I think personally that the risk of having a yeast infection kinda rules them out.