Thread: Sonic Twittin'
View Single Post
Old 01.20.2009, 04:34 PM   #92
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
John Agnello: "Oh, by the way, I started mixing the new Sonic Youth record last Friday and it is awesome. The first four songs are wonderful. This record has everything that makes them my favorite band in the world. The rock, they jam, they score!!!!!!

The mixing continues tomorrow in Hoboken, not far from the site of the recording. We have 12 songs and we master at the end of next week. We did this record, air raid style. We started overdubbing January 2nd and didn't stop until we started mixing. Included in that time was a whirlwind trip to Amherst to the famous Bisquiteen studio to do a few days of vocals with Mrs. Gordon.

Anyway, I'm still short on details, but this I can say. The record is coming out on Matador. It will be out before the summer. The record is wonderful. They are great to work with. This is the best way ever to start a New Year. I'm absolutely gushing".
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|