View Single Post
Old 01.10.2017, 01:51 PM   #34
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
The only person this is real for is him. What every public figure, celebrity, or entertainer has ever had to go through, now everyone in the world has to go through. He'll be okay. He might lose his job or be alone for a long time and it's going to hurt really bad but what evol love said it's so human. Just pray for the guy because he's in a dark place right now fighting his own demons and when he returns welcome him back and comfort him. It's probably going to take a year after his ego crucifixion is over before the Post Traumatic Stress dissolves completely.

This problem is so common it disappears. It's been so sadistic and misunderstood that tragically people commit suicide over trolling. Yeah I'm sure in the darkest hour suchfriends is going to try to kill himself. But a kind Jewish friend at a used bookstore told me after I said 'I almost killed myself from trolling' he said to stop saying that.

Almost killing yourself and killing yourself are an ocean apart. It's the ethical override on the ego. It's just not that easy. He's going to think about all his friends and family who love and support him and stop. Then they're going to the hospital and he'll be in the psych ward for a while recovering.

i get that you are as always only talking about yourself and its a metaphor and whatever but still this is a bunch of goddamn bullshit, noones being trolled and noones going to kill themselves ffs. dont make up this kind of shit about OTHER people
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|