View Single Post
Old 07.07.2010, 06:10 AM   #11188
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses

8/10. A great movie, there's a strange kind of Cronenberg feel to it, don't you think ? William Hurt's performance is top notch and some of the hallucination scenes are fucking insane.

5/10. Disappointing. I usually LOVE zombie movies and I thought the fucked-up idea of Nazi zombies was brilliant (even though it's not the first time someone thinks of it) but as soon as the movie started, it kinda failed to entertain me. It starts way too slowly (that's the problem with most typical horror films) and actually, the Nazi thing doesn't bring anything to the movie, it could have worked with regular zombies. The "storyline" they use with the war treasure and all that stuff is fucking ridiculous... At least, it has some awesome zombie death scenes and the scene where they put the cabin on fire is hilarious so it doesn't totally suck. Very predictable movie nevertheless.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|