View Single Post
Old 06.11.2007, 11:48 AM   #825
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
Death In June - Only Europa Knows

This concert bootleg is interesting because it is often credited as Death In June/Death In June Presents KAPO! live. Recorded live at t'Syndrom, Sint-Niklaas, Belgium, 12/21/96. This concert features Richard Leviathan (Strength Through Joy, Ostara, Forestra De Ferro). Leviathan and Pearce recorded the "KAPO!" album together in 1996.

I found this write up about the CD at Funprox.com
This is a semi-official live album, authorized by Death in June. It is a registration of a concert in Belgium, at ‘t Syndroom in Sint-Niklaas on February 21, 1996. The concert was part of the Kapo! tour. Kapo! was a collaboration of Douglas P. and Richard Leviathan. This cd contains 17 tracks, with most of the material of the Kapo! album, as well as many Death in June classics. On the menu are ‘Symbols of the Sun’, ‘Rose Clouds of Holocaust’, ‘Fall apart’, ‘Luther’s Army’, ‘Runes and Men’, ‘C’est un reve’ and many more. In this period Death in June sounded rather martial, with dominant, powerful drums. The sound quality is fairly decent, though the vocals are a bit in the background at times. It is a nice sound document, which I like perhaps even more than the official “Heilige!” live album.
I like "Heilige!" better, but this recording is still great.

Only Europa Knows
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|