View Single Post
Old 06.29.2007, 05:28 AM   #5
farmhouse
bad moon rising

farmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's assesfarmhouse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jef Mertens
NO NO leaks!!! Just let this gem ripe like a good wine and sweat September out - yeah. thx

i recently bought a lottery scratch card that had the option of winning a possible four times, with a top prize of £5000 and a minimum of £1. All i had to do was match two symbols in a row and i would win the prize in that row. So i scratched off all the symbols and revealed that i had definately won something in two of the rows, but how much i didn't know because I left the prize boxes unscratched. I did know that i was guarenteed £2 (i.e. 100% profit on the pound i had spent).

Leaving that card unscratched for two whole days was pretty nerve jangling and required a serious exertion of will . . . .

and now this. it pales that lottery card in to some serious insignificance.
my point is that i don't think you fully understand what you are asking of me.
I have will power . . . but until september?!!!

oh . . . i won £2.
farmhouse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|