Thread: laptop advice
View Single Post
Old 05.17.2010, 11:37 PM   #47
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
the fascists and nazis were rather successful industrialists as well, but their pure evil negates any positive impacts to our society. (and btw, I do know all bout your little out-dated, underpowered, novelty computer company that has to keep inventing new cheesy crap to stay in the market)

yeah, once again, you missed the whole point about the company that is "building more stable hardware and software", especially the operating system. I mutha'fucking guarantee you don't know shit about Apple other than you don't like their commercials / image. I'm more than happy to have a logical debate with you about... but to say that Apple is an out-dated, underpowered, novelty computer that has to keep inventing....." is nothing more than ignorant and bitter childishness. Not liking the success of a company with all of your ignorant, childish angst, doesn't put them in the class of fascists. If your description of Apple's integrity is accurate, how is it that they continue to produce the industry leading technology that others can only constantly strive to follow... like those silly little iPhones you refer to. You've said nothing about either's operating systems.. That's what it's all about right (you know, what happens from the time you turn it on and turn it off)? Oh yeah, there's that: hurry, go wiki it......

The fact that you summarize the two as either fascist or communist is laughable and should divert any debate but, hey, there's no fun in that?

If, let's just pretend, hypothetically...... if a company came up, against all odds, focused on quality and integrity made unarguably superior systems... how could they go about it to appease you. At what point does it become non-fascist? See, all I hear is you hating on them because of the success they have and the reputation they've earned. Is it possible for a company to be profitable and successful without being "evil" as you put it.... or are you still stuck in that 16 yr's old outlook w/ angst?

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|