View Single Post
Old 04.16.2006, 10:46 PM   #125
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
i know X used to be harder core but they have always sucked.

dietzer123 calls Bright Eyes "brilliant" & rags on The Stones. finding nobody agrees. His signature suggests he's a Dylan fan but yet he got sucked in to Bright Eye's pose. Seriously, are you guys musical masochists or what? I couldn't care less what dietzer123 thinks. & to prove that very point, he's ignore listed. He always has had awful taste....AWWWWW FULLL. Go listen to Beggar's Banquet, Let It Bleed or Sticky Fingers.

So let me get this straight...i dish out the scoop on Sonic Youth's "appearance" on Gilmore Girls & instead of wanting to message about that, you guys unanimously are dead-set on quibbling with me about nit-picky bullshit? Goddamn creeps.

FUCK

why do i even try?

Why do I get the feeling that atari 2600 has everyone on his ignored list?(hahaha!). He's going to have like only one guy to talk to when he comes on the board. I wish atari 2600 would've used the "ignore" function if there was one on the last board when he tried to "correct me" by telling me how to spell "The Sea and Cake". He went P-S-Y-C-H-O!
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|