View Single Post
Old 07.10.2010, 01:49 PM   #121
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
oh and suchfriends: europe isn't as racist and close-minded as you seem to think it is. of course, only the extremes reach the media and reach you, but the average belgian doesn't really have a problem with other cultures and religions. only when a religion threatens to overpower our own traditions or rules is when most of us get angry. lately there has been this group called sharia4belgium (littlebrother of the now illegal uk variation) who want belgium to live by the laws of islam-something i can't live with. they have literally said that in their ideal views belgian women should cover themselves, and alcohol should be banned... this has been all over the media, making it sound like muslims were going to take over, even though the majority of the muslim community doesn't want to be associated with these guys.

i personally don't have a problem with islam being practised here. they ccan believe in what they want, as long as i am free to have my own beliefs.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|