View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 02:26 PM   #15740
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I personally would've released like 5 Robe. albums and called it a day. It's my other band mate (and at one point bandmates) who decided we needed 50 albums. I'm a bit of a pushover when it comes to stuff and I let Kyle talk to the labels and bands and stuff so he kinda just does whatever he wants and I usually don't say anything.... I don't MIND his business strategy and admittingly we've only actually recorded one album and one split this whole year (though, just by coincedence, 12 albums we recorded in the past 2 years were finally released this year!) so we're slowing down a bit... Also, I am happy that there is a lot of different, interesting things happening in the new recordings, and we have spent lots of time on some of the albums and done some interesting things but.. ya know. It's still just drone.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|