View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 02:14 PM   #15739
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
It DEFINITELY proves my point. I like making drone music but I've never put as much time or energy into doing a Robe. song. It has its place, but it's not as artistically stimulating, rewarding, or interesting to me. But I've found that it's easier to get people to listen to your "dark drone band" than your "...experimental?! I guess?!" band.
My personal opinion of Robe. is that instead of releasing absolutely tons of stuff, you should have defined the project in a few albums.

As a listener, I get a lot more out of scissor shock than robe. because you can tell a lot more went into the scissor shock songs. I do LIKE Robe... it's a very good sound, but I feel the same as you as the artist, it's not as rewarding.

Anyway, this is just my opinion, don't take it seriously hehe.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|