View Single Post
Old 04.25.2018, 04:59 PM   #288
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
FLOURIDE

The most cost effective method of mind control, misery, and death is thoughtfully delivered by your generous government, at your great expense, via water, food, and air.

It's in all organic food, baby food and baby water, canned food, juice, toothpaste, mouthwash, all packaged food, lipstick, chem trails, and pharmaceuticals. I truly can not think of one single item that doesn't contain a toxic dose of flouride.

Ever hear of Prozac? It's almost 100% flouride. All of the SSRI drugs and almost all Big Pharma products rely on flouride.

Flouride is a pharmaceutical and you are being forced to ingest it daily, against your will, in lethal doses.

Do you think you can avoid it in the U.S.. Think again. Your body sucks it up like a sponge when you bathe or shower.

It's impossible for your body to dispose of it, so, your body stores flouride in the bones, ligaments and tendons. Do those body parts become more dense. Yes! But, they also become very brittle. Hip fractures anyone?

Prevents tooth decay? If you believe that hoax, I have a delicious glass of healthy Kool Aid for you. Flouride destroys teeth. It eats holes in concrete, steel, or any substance on the planet. It's a neurotoxin that in any size dose causes cancer, lowers I.Q.'s, causes neuron death, and is responsible for deadly enzyme depletion.

Priorities? If given a "free shot", I'd be the first in line to squash any one of the tyrannical, lawless, psychopathic, parasitic lizards that rule us, but, I believe the political Kabuki Theater is obfuscation, considering what is actually at stake here. Has anyone other than Martha Stewart done real time? It's all a fraud. Everything.

If the old saying, "misery loves company" is true, then all of us in these wonderful, free United States Of America have all the miserable company we will ever need.

Snap out of it. Everyone living in the U.S. is medicated and has been for decades. Is it too late to take action? You tell me.

You and I both know that it will be all over and done with if we wait until they come to take our guns.

copied from some comments sections somewhere...I don't agree with all of it...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|