View Single Post
Old 06.19.2006, 09:58 AM   #131
Disgruntled Youth
the end of the ugly

Disgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's assesDisgruntled Youth kicks all y'all's asses
Washing Machine is Killer & Rather Ripped is another. Love the band for the direction in music they choose to take, If Rather Ripped isn't your cup of tea don't hate. I love the Direction they took in this album. I like it more than Goo, Dirty & Sonic Nurse. I believe it has as good of a flow as Washing Machine but not as ground breaking yet in it's very own way it is but not the way WM is. I love SY's intrumental shit that just blows me away I believe we should get more of that but, the music they put out now is what we need to hear. They can probably do another Sister or DDN but that has been done & I love them for doing what they do & that's to keep us guessing by heading in new directions in music. Nuff said!!!

"Drink Guinness & live,
Hate Guinness & die"
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Disgruntled Youth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|