View Single Post
Old 05.14.2009, 03:34 AM   #24
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Reservoir Dogs rules. But let's face it, the last 30 minutes (and some other scenes here or there) is just the movie "City on Fire" with American actors. Exact scenes are lifted, shot-for-shot, and dialogue is lifted. Tarantino originally said "I've never seen that movie." before later being forced to give the director of City on Fire writing credits! Come on, man. Admit what you stole. Jesus....... But yeah, regarding Inglorious Bastards, surely that trailer isn't the actual movie? That looks terrible, in every way a movie can be terrible. There are four things I like about Tarantino: He released "Chun King Express" over here. He re-released "the Beyond" here. He released "Sonatine" here. And... he's apparently going to be producing "Tetsuo III".

I think Antichrist looks decent enough... at least we know it'll have good music.

Chan Wook Park new one? awesome! It's a vampire movie I believe? I loved I'M A CYBORD BUT THAT'S OKAY.

Supposedly, there might be a secret showing of Herzog's "Bad Lieutenant" remake at Cannes...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|