View Single Post
Old 05.17.2017, 07:20 AM   #48758
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses

Vs. sounds like the album between Ten and Vitalogy. It's looser and has a bit more teeth than Ten, but it's also still got solos and some epic stadium leads. But even as a transitional album it's fantastic. Vs. was the favorite Pearl Jam album of my younger self. I vividly remember buying it and In Utero on the same day (on cassette!) and those two albums pretty much lived in my boombox, swapped back forth for months. Actually, quite like Ten and Nevermind did previously. I'm getting sidetracked. Vs. is still awesome. From the up-tempos of "Go," "Animal," "Dissident" to the simmers of "Daughter" and "Elderly Woman..." I still think this is just a fantastic album.