View Single Post
Old 04.06.2006, 07:08 AM   #31
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
i love everything on the album exept "kim gordon and the arthur doyle hand cream" but i dont nessarily hate that song. my fave is probably dripping dream

to all the mamas with the money eyes this kinda love comes as no suprise
i love it

I completely agree with you, except that maybe my favourite is new hampshire, but KG&ADHC really annoys me at times and then other times I find the strained singing pretty good.

Murray Street is a better album in my opinion. It's kind of sad for me that its been reported that since Jim left they're going back to more rocky songs, i loved how the songs on the last 2 albums had room to breathe if that makes sense
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|