View Single Post
Old 04.15.2016, 05:58 PM   #170
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Just now seeing that SuchFriends negative repped my post......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
"I loved him more than I have loved just about anyone, but I did not want to have sex with him, and I made that very clear over and over."

Who was she making it clear to......Michael & his wife while being a guest in their house? To those in the recording studio?

"We were with Michael’s friends and they were drinking heavily and encouraging me to keep up with them. I’m a pretty lightweight drinker. At the end of the night it became obvious that I was too drunk to drive home, too drunk to even walk straight. Michael invited me to stay with his friends. They said they had a bed for me and that Michael would sleep on the floor. I trusted them and agreed.

At the apartment of Michael’s friends, I crawled into bed without changing my clothes or brushing my teeth. I just passed out. A little later Michael woke me up coughing."

Just because she was invited to keep drinking, why would she......especially for being such a "lightweight?"

Michael's coughing was enough to wake her up, yet someone removing her clothes enough to "insert" anything wasn't enough to disturb her slumber?

Rape is a serious thing and not to be taken lightly! Not enough evidence here to know who is telling the truth, but any decent defense attorney will have a field day with this!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|