View Single Post
Old 11.06.2009, 05:48 AM   #83
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
they were tight but too polite sounding for my taste, they had some nice grooves but sounded too safe.
i'm glad i didn't see grouper playing mp3s, it would have ruined it for me. obviously she had some backing tracks but i thought she was doing actual stuff also.
last time i saw her she just played songs straight with no effects or loops but i was sick and hadn't eaten for about 3 days and then some idiot tried to start on me (in the whitechapel gallery of all places) so i was not really capable of enjoying her set. i still owe sonicl for my ticket for that night.

I really, really enjoyed what she ''played''. I wasn't expecting it to be anything other than what it was, since she doesn't exactly shit abuse into her microphone. What did you make of Thank You? They had a great drummer, and the other two guys were tight as hell too. The only thing I wasn't into was the song off their new ep they played, and a bit of that new unnamed song at the end. The first band that played were whatever.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|