View Single Post
Old 05.18.2007, 02:41 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pryor on Fire
My buddy just invited me to go on his east coast tour with him, and it sounds like a hoot, but I would probably have to drop my classes this semester.... what to do what to do...

thats a damn good question my friend, so to better answer it you should ask the better question, Why do you go to class to begin with? What is it you are getting and planning to get from going to school? If you don't have a clue, maybe the break would help clear the air. I turned down a tour with a buddy because I-man need to finish my school, there are Ethiopian school children who would rather here me talk about boring 7th grade English class then who would want to hear my guitar. so what are you ambitions and is music the most important of them?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|