View Single Post
Old 11.02.2011, 05:54 PM   #23
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
It played for 24 hours on my computer. Granted, the speakers where turned down to zero while my wife and kids slept and I was at work, but it did play for over 24 hours. I enjoyed "dropping in" at various points. I would love to have a DL of this on my MP3 player so I could listen as my time allows. I would love to see them do a SYR type series with something like this.

Almost perfect for surfing the net and reading SYG!

Yeah, the music's alright, but wouldn't it be nice if we could, like, put it in a cd player and, like, play it?

I'm sure it'll be available in two-hour increments at media soon enough. That is, if anyone actually buys the $5000 gummy skull with a viagina in the back an bothers to upload it.

So prolly never.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|