View Single Post
Old 07.11.2013, 12:49 PM   #567
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
No. I actually didn't like the Chronic 2001, but here in LA it blew up just about as big as the OG Chronic, so I had to more or less tolerate it. I'm on the Eazy E/Tupac side of the whole Ice Cube/Dr Dre beef. Fuck Ice-Cube (he is a bitch) and fuck Dr Dre (he is bitch made).

Those catz sure ran they mouthz in the 1990s and yet become the biggest busterz with made-for-kids movies, lame TV commercials, and those shitty, overpriced super hyped headphones. Eazy E called it out, and I agree with his criticism, artistically speaking. Gangsta rap is admittedly about authenticity as much as underground punk was in the mid-1980s, so sell-out bands and artists gets not love

Sorry to ask but how old are you?

Anyway late to the party as ever. Yeezus starts off brilliantly then the second half I feel kinda peters out. Just started listening to Magna Carta now. So far, so good. We'll see how it holds up.

Also-2001>Chronic. 2001 shits all over Chronic as an album.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|