View Single Post
Old 04.24.2008, 03:07 PM   #10
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
God, I FUCKING HATE it when people do that. You absolute fucking prick.

Every time I get a book from the the library and someone has written in it (usually in shit handwriting, usually in ink) I imagine some smug prick thinking they're somehow enhancing someone else's appreciation of a book by revealing something ABSOLUTELY AMAZING that NO-ONE OTHER THAN THAT SMUG CUNT could possibly have realised. What you're actually doing is annoying the fuck out of anyone else who's reading it.

The number of people who did that in uni... and they'd always right the most pointless, insipid horseshit in there. The only time it was redeeming was a 20-year conversation in the margins of Plato's republic (or possibly Aristotle's Politics, I forget) where one of our Greek protagonists talks about 'the right to have a slave' and the first person wrote something like '[x]'s racism invalidates his whole philosophy!!!' and loads of other readers (clearly being a bit brighter) wrote a series of brilliant insults ('ABSOLUTE. FUCKING. MORON.').

Otherwise, this is absolutely inexcusable behaviour.

Its like a youtube comments page years ahead of its time; idealogical arguement that descends into petty slanging.

I love this sort of thing, but i cant remember any album ones ive got off the top of my head.
I remember buying a second hand computer game, a football game i think, and in the "notes" section at the back of the manual the previous owner had written "Whoever bys this your a fucking prick, this games shit"

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|