Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2019, 04:20 PM   #492
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Looking at those circulation figures again, it is amazing how dominant the guardian is online, compared with it's actual sales figures. It's free access online obvious has an affect but at the same time, The Daily Mail has no paywall either, and it still sells a shit ton.

Didn't the Guardian just announce that they're now making a profit and it's down to the online subscription they offer? Gotta hand it to them for changing their way of making money when newspapers are collapsing left, right and centre. Doesn't help that their print papers cost £1.50 or whatever it is now.

I'd actually read the times if it wasn't behind a pay wall. Hell'll freeze over the day I give Murdoch any of my money.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|