Thread: BORAT!
View Single Post
Old 11.02.2006, 05:54 PM   #10
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
The English version is higher art, melodramatically speaking. The American version is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. It has unseated Curb Your Enthusiasm as the most hilarious show on television.

Actually, I was about to express my disappointment with Chris Morris. He can be funny, but I was expecting my mind to be blown from what I had heard about him. Paulybee recommended him highly and I have a full disc of his bits, but, ultimately, it's not my cup of tea either. Good comedy writing is a very tough nut to crack.

Some Monty Python isn't funny either, but the stuff that is funny is some of the most brilliant comedy ever. I suppose I'll always judge British humor by that impossible standard, much to my chagrin.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|