View Single Post
Old 04.08.2006, 07:54 AM   #1
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Just thought i would start this thread because i'm in the process of moving house and i have been thinking about it a bit.For the record,my neighborhood is a mixture of ghostly faced junkies,hipsters,working class folks,black gettos,gay bachelor boys,lesbian activists,shouting kids,whistling bricklayers,pretensious arseholes,gun yelding homies,lost couples and vietnamese workers.Oh!and Pete Doherty!!The best thing as far as i am concerned was this little shop run by the kindest asian lady where literally nothing was available on sale.As it was right in front of my house i would pop in to buy a packet of ciggies and the only one that was on sale was 20 superkings sitting lonely on an empty shelf. Milk had a use by that went back to a couple of centuries ago,the food consisted of meat sticks that no hunger would go near in its sane mind and the only shelf that had anything to show or offer had plenty of greeting cards that had pre typed phrases faded out by years of inconsistent daylight.The shop has now been closed and the kind lady leans on the window ledge of the house above it looking out on the horizon for a possible customer that never materialized(apart from me,that is).

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|