View Single Post
Old 05.29.2014, 02:18 PM   #37697
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt
That’s self-preservation, not happiness.

We are a social species, isolation doesn’t suit anybody.
It suits people who would normally be social but sometime need space for themselves. People like Nefeli.
One of my colleagues often insists on cycling back home with me because he lives in an area nearby which requires us taking taking similar journeys until the road splits and we separately reach our destination. Sometimes I really enjoy that, but on occasion, like today, I felt like I needed to go home by myself and cycling offers that to me if I feel like thinking about stuff. When this happens I have to make up excuses and work out the time it takes him to leave the car park so I can leave work by myself. I still get along with him fine and like him as a person though.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|