View Single Post
Old 02.07.2018, 06:23 PM   #8934
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Spurs v Liverpool last night was the perfect example of how two teams playing badly can create a great spectacle of a match.

I disagree, I thought Liverpool defended excellently, their weakness was in midfield thanks to the mighty Moussa Dembele swatting them aside like flies. Spurs were poor in the first half but picked it up in the second. It was a wonderful game to watch, I actually went out to the pub especially to watch it live which i dont normally do, and whilst they both played badly at points (Spurs throughout the first half across the pitch, Liverpools defending falling to bits at the end) it was a fair result where both teams were equally inconsistent.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|