View Single Post
Old 02.12.2008, 03:40 PM   #31
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
1. How many pages do you think a decent book should ideally have?
length has nothing to do with something's worth.

2. What's you favourite colour on the following:

- Socks
- Shirts
- Trousers
- Shoes
- skirts
- dresses
- panties
- bras

ALL BLACK ALL THE TIME!
3. What is you favourite bell sound? i have no fave bell sound.

4. Do you like frogs? sure.

5. Can you explain a complex concept using the minimum amount of words? yes. in fact, i've never written a paper that was as long as it was supposed to be... and was never penalized for it.

6. How many times do you find yourself bored on average per day? after about 8 p.m. and i'm home... about 100% of the time.

7. Have you ever had a disatrous sexual experience (keep the details to a minimum, if you must give an account of some sort). uhh yeah.

6. Do you recycle? recycling is for hippies!

7. How many hours do you sleep at night? depends. i prefer 8, but i don't sleep well at all, so i usually get half that

8. Would you be intimidated by giving a speech in front of a numerous crowd? intimidated? a little. but i'm not very bothered by speaking like that.

9. What's your favourite geometrical shape? circle.

10. Do you talk a lot in public? have i been drinking? if so.. then yes.. and i'm probably saying something offensive

11. Would you consider yourself to be a confident person? i'm an egomaniac and completely insecure all at the same time.

12. Do you have air conditioning in the house? fuck yeah. i'm an okie. you die without it.

13. Do you have an ambivalent relationship with pets or animals in general? i would say no. i love me some pussy.

14. Are you the sort of person who takes medication for the mildest of headaches? no. if i did that, i'd take something all the time. that said... i take shit pretty frequently because i have a headache 95% of the time. sucks, it does.

15. How much water do you drink on average per day? depends if i've gone to the gym or drank the night before... then it's lots. some days i don't drink shit for water.

16. What's your views on piercing? i really don't like facial piercings at all. or stretched earlobes.

17. Are you a violent or aggressive human being? i'm actually relatively aggressive and confrontational, but not violent.

18. How many days or hours can you go without food? hah. not very many. i get a raging headache when i'm hungry.

19. Have you got a major and detrimental addiction to anything? i would say so.

20. What are your plans for this world? i'm fucking aimless.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|