View Single Post
Old 02.12.2008, 01:57 PM   #29
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
1. How many pages do you think a decent book should ideally have? 200

2. What's you favourite colour on the following:

- Socks navy
- Shirts brown
- Trousers blue
- Shoes black

3. What is you favourite bell sound? Not an agressive-sounding one

4. Do you like frogs? As food or as an animal ? No anyway.

5. Can you explain a complex concept using the minimum amount of words? I can try but the result may very probably be awful (making speeches is not my forte)

6. How many times do you find yourself bored on average per day? Not that often (once or twice)

7. Have you ever had a disatrous sexual experience (keep the details to a minimum, if you must give an account of some sort). No.

6. Do you recycle? Yes, we have special bins/bags for that here

7. How many hours do you sleep at night? 8

8. Would you be intimidated by giving a speech in front of a numerous crowd? Yes

9. What's your favourite geometrical shape? No idea

10. Do you talk a lot in public? No

11. Would you consider yourself to be a confident person? No (at least one thing that I'm sure of )

12. Do you have air conditioning in the house? No

13. Do you have an ambivalent relationship with pets or animals in general? I quite like them but still prefer human beings (my friends at least)

14. Are you the sort of person who takes medication for the mildest of headaches? No

15. How much water do you drink on average per day? 1 litre (not enough I know)

16. What's your views on piercing? Can be cute, not a fan of big nose-rings or tit-rings that make you look like a cow though

17. Are you a violent or aggressive human being? No, usually

18. How many days or hours can you go without food? Not more than 12 hours I think

19. Have you got a major and detrimental addiction to anything? I was at the limit of alcoholism as a teenager but fortunately stopped before it was too late

20. What are your plans for this world? I'm not a politician