View Single Post
Old 06.20.2019, 04:52 PM   #52515
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
^ Hey Antagon, why did you edit out a whole paragraph of your reply? It was pretty good! Anyway,

No, can't afford one. I'll crash at a relative's apartment. First time not living by myself in over 20 years... Jesus Christ Monkeyballs. But it's either that or suicide. Not that I haven't pondered it.

Because I didn't necessarily want to condone blasting other neighbours that might've had nothing to do with this situation with atonal noise cranked up to 11 (As I don't know anything about your living situation). I'm all for the notion of sticking it to the man though. That's why I initially wrote it.

Damn. Is it someone you're on good terms with? And is there someone you can talk to closeby? That sounds like an incredibly rough patch you're having right now. Wish you all the best with how things progress.

And for transparency's sake, the part I edited out: I mean, playing Daydream Nation would certainly close the circle so to speak. This would lend itself to some sort of poetic finality. If you're going for the "fuck it all" approach though, Metal Machine Music is definitely a good choice. Or maybe something, something...Merzbow? Nah, MMM is the quintessential middle finger of an album.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|