View Single Post
Old 07.18.2009, 04:27 PM   #203
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by youphoric
Looking through this thread, it looks like they haven't been playing any Sonic Nurse? Dunno how the veteran fans feel, but this was the album that really pulled me to the band. Still love love love it.

great record, but jim o'rourke was pretty firmly encoded in the DNA of that one... they were doing 'pattern recognition' on the rather ripped tour (quite well!) but jim played bass on that one so mark can replace him. then again they also did 'stones' which was a jim guitar song (and his part was kind of crucial to the song!) so i wonder how that was sounding...
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|