View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 03:48 PM   #240
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
dude, there is a big difference between statements that AC's music is crap, and the statements that one does not like AC's music.

I can hear the inventiveness, and the expansive scope of what AC do musically. I think they are innovative within the context of their chosen medium, and I like their aesthetics (the art and live show surrounding the music) and can appreciate all that but the MUSIC, the most important crucial part, the songs themselves, I do not enjoy very much, any more than I enjoy taco's Puttin On The Ritz. that is just a matter of personal taste.

I can go into much detail about what I do not like in their music, but it would just be masturbatory.

ok, well I can't fault you for that. if it's not yr thing then no prob. as long as you've given it a listen, which it sounds like you have

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|