View Single Post
Old 01.03.2009, 02:10 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
the people who were kicked out/dropped out in my highschool didn't go to anything like that but just came to school anyways to smoke in front of the pizza place

my friend mike dropped out and then was literally the first person at the school every morning

i always did quite well on tests and so i narrowly managed to get a diploma and still smoke blunts in front of the pizza place 4 hrs a day......i really miss billiards,hacky sack and futbol(soccer)

well to be honest, I think that 95% of us at my continuation school were there strictly because if probation officers, but still, it was nice to see everyone! It was like the Haight-Ashbury for all the lowlives and drug addicts of my area.

of course there was some 80s after school special shit going on all the time, like people having various stages of sex all over the place, and some drug doing and dealing in many crevices. You couldn't go to the bathroom if you were holding because they searched you upon exit.

But, the front gate to the school was wide open, considering the probation issues it functioned as an honor system. The campus, aside from searches, was a really mellow and even productive environment. It had all the feelings of some kind of honors school, but was in fact quite the opposite.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|