View Single Post
Old 01.02.2009, 01:30 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
fuck yeah, who went? Continuation school was the best, when I finally got kicked out of regular high school and sent there it was like, "wow, here is where all the people I know are!"

I walked in the gate an literally knew every single one of the 122 people at the school, and was very happy to see everyone.

I enjoyed it terribly but I have reservations about teaching there now that I have the opportunity, though I really should give back to my peoples, as they definitely need some inspiring and direct assistance..

Anyone else went to or currently attending a continuation high school?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|