View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 05:27 PM   #41
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Actually, I engaged you because you somehow made a link between my choice to be a vegetarian and the perpetuation of the evils of the diamond trade, neither of which has anything to do with the other. You also made this comment when I had said nothing to provoke it besides a snide comment about whether or not I thought Chan's music was any good. The tone of personal attack and dismissiveness started with you, and you know it. All I did was point out the fact that your rhetoric was not really designed to make anyone sympathetic towards your point of view, which I maintain to be true, and which you continue to make even more apparent with each post you make.

You didn't join me in your disdain of Chan's involvement with De Beers, instead you thought you try and be funny.

You're a vegetarian that cares about animal rights yet you have to be shamed into acknowledging your ignorance and apathy concering human rights abuses.

I see the two, like all things, as very related.

And you, like so many others, have the cart before the horse. You're not a realist as you described yourself earlier. What you keep demonstrating is that you are a deluded cause-and-effect Cartesian thinker.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|