Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2018, 12:41 PM   #18
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Playing now:

The binding of isaacc afterbith + = infinte fun and easy to find the time to play it even without doing full runs.

The Banner Saga 2 = finished a while ago, now waiting for the 3rd installment.

Hotline miami I (and II, but I like better the first one) = fun and "competitive", in a way.

PUBG = the only online game I ever played. I still love the feelings I get while playing (I play solo).

Not a hero = same as hotline miami

I played rarely in the last few years, mostly some small indie games like the ones I mentioned here, because I don't feel like comitting too much time on big/long games.

fav games: old Lucas Arts adventures, x-com enemy unknown, alone in the dark, mass effect trilogy (never tried andromeda), dune 2, space hulk, syndicate, system shock, lots of "old" stuff because I'm old.
"modern" favs: telltale's the walking dead (michonne excluded)

I should dig deeper in collaborative games, but I don't like dealing with real people that much. That's why I like pubg. there's the "real human players challenge" vibe, with no need for communication, ahah.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|