View Single Post
Old 08.28.2016, 09:33 PM   #689
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
i didn't intend for my snarky comment to come across as a personal attack. i was being sarcastic. My legit apologies on that one..

i just honestly can't understand how ANYONE even remotely read Trump's words as a veiled threat of violence. sure we have heard A LOT of outright frightening and inflammatory rhetoric from Republicans, but this particular example is just not one of them.

do you honestly believe i "haven't been paying attention" simply because i am being rightfully critical of the Democrats overreaction and exaggerating responses? what, should i just kowtow to the party line now and get it over with?

look, no one has been or will be more critical of Trump than myself, but i REFUSE to put on political blinders and wave the Democrats flag in every instance.

indeed it seems Trump's recent comments seem to be some kind of partisan political Rorschach Test, people will see what they want to

Apology accepted, SFAD. At the end of the day you're a good dude.

I made up my own mind about Trump's screed before reading any of the pundits' takes on it. And I don't feel obliged to always go along with Democratic spin. FWIW, a Republican or two also thought Drumpf was suggesting an OK Corral solution to that pesky Clinton woman.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|